What Forms of ID Are Needed For An Airport ID Badge Or Parking Card
We accept all forms of ID listed on the Federal I-9 form, which can be found in the Forms & Flyers seciton.  We are federally required to collect two forms of IDs.  If an applicant is not a U.S. citizen one of these documents must be a Permanent Resident Card, Employment Authorization Card, or an I-94 Form. 

Why Can't I Use Both A Government Issued DL And Military ID On The Federal I-9
Per the Federal I-9 form these are both documents that establish identiy.  We need documentation that esbalishes both identity and employment authorization. 

Why Do The Names On My Identification And Application Have To Be Identical?
Federal regulation rquires that the names on the identification provided match the name provided on the application.  For this reason, we cannot accept any identifications that to not match exactly. 

Can I Sign Section One Of My SIDA Badge Application?
TSA mandates that all applicaitons be submitted with authorization from a Certification Official or Authorized Signatory.

Who Is Considered A Certification Official Or Authorized Signatory?
The Certification Official and Authorized Signatory are primary points of contact for Airport Security and are requried to attend specialized training per TSA regualtions.  This individual is responsible for authorizing and verifying the information on all badge applications and ensuring the idenety of the individual applying BEFORE the applicant comes to the Pass and ID Office. 

Can I Pay For More Than One Employee At A Time?
We do not accept bulk payments by those paying with Credit Cards, Check or Cash. This is to make sure that each individual being paid for has all the required documentation before accepting payment.

What Forms Of Payment Are Accepted?
We accept all major credit cards, checks made payable to the Charleston County Aviation Authority (CCAA), and cash in the exact amount. We cannot make change.

How Long Will My Background Check Take?
A background check varies by individual and may take anywhere from 3 days to a week. This process may take longer if the TSA system gets backed up.

I’ve Lost My badge, What Do I do?
Immediately contact the Pass and ID office at 843-767-7289. If it’s after hours please contact the Communications Center Dispatch at 843-767-1100 to report the lost badge.

I Paid To Replace My Lost Badge Then Found It, Can I Get A Refund?
You must turn in your found badge immediately. Unfortunately, our office does not offer refunds once a lost badge has been replaced.

When Can I Renew My Badge?
You can renew your badge or parking card up to 30 days before the date listed on the ID’s face. Applications for this can be found on our Forms & Flyers Page.



Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. If you don't have this program installed on your computer, download it for free by clicking on the Adobe icon below.



Disclaimer | 5500 International Blvd. #101, North Charleston, S.C., 29418-6911| info@iflychs.com | 843-767-7000
Powered by DataSpring