Cell Phone Waiting Lot Expansion
The cell phone waiting lot was created in 2009. As more people rely on mobile technology in their daily lives, more people take advantage of the cell phone waiting lot when picking up passengers.
- Expand from 40 to 80 spaces.
- Improved lighting and landscaping.
- New ingress and egress to make parking easier.
Construction began this summer and will be complete in November 2018.
Remote Parking Lot Expansion
Construction began this summer to convert two seasonal, remote parking lots along Porsche Boulevard to a single parking facility. This lot will provide customer parking during the construction of a new five-story parking garage, which will be built on half of the current surface lot.
- A combined 1,476 remote lot parking spaces of which 176 are new.
- Improved lighting, landscaping.
- New exit toll booths and new entry and exits lanes.
- Four covered and lighted shuttle waiting areas.
Construction is expected to be completed in November 2018.
New Parking Deck
An architectural concept was approved in May 2018 and design work is under way. The existing parking deck was built in 2005 and has 1,268 parking spaces. The new parking deck will substantially increase available space for our customers.
- 3,000 parking spaces on five levels.
- Pedestrian passageway connecting the new and existing parking garages to the terminal
- Improved intuitive wayfinding
- State-of-the-art security and lighting
- Parking information technology
Construction is slated to begin in early 2019 and be completed by the end of 2020.
Learn more at iflyCHS.com/RoadwaytoRunway