Services and Facilities
The following airlines offer curbside checkin.
Emergency Call Boxes
Emergency Call Boxes are located throughout Charleston International Airport's parking facilities in the event a passenger needs assistance while with us.
Lost and Found
- Free wifi. Log on to CHSFREEWIFI
- 2,000 electrical outlets and USB ports for mobile device charging
- Animal relief stations located outside Ticketing and the Rental Car Pavilion
- Vending machines, located in baggage claim
- Family restrooms
- Public telephones
- Information Desk
- Mail back service for items not allowed through the security checkpoint. See the Information Desk to purchase boxes and postage.
If you believe you have left something in the terminal building or parking areas, please call The Communications Center at 843.767.1100. You may also contact Officer Josh Morrison, the property custodian, by e-mail at jmorrison@iflyCHS.com
between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please contact your airline or car rental company if items are left behind on aircraft or in rental cars.
Smoking on airport property
Smoking is allowed in designated areas on the center curb outside the terminal building. Smoking to include electronic cigarettes is prohibited adjacent to any entrance and inside the terminal.
For safety reasons hover boards, drones, skateboards, scooters, and shoes with wheels are prohibited in or around the airport terminal.
UPS and FEDEX drop off boxes are located in the Post Office adjacent to the Information Desk. In addition, a mail slot is available for passengers that would like to drop off postcards and letters for mailing.